Before I get started with any project, I need to understand who your ideal clients and customers are. I ask every client the same five questions:
- Who is your ideal client or customer?
- What are their biggest headaches or pain points?
- How do you solve those problems?
- What is the cost to your customers of doing nothing?
- Why should businesses trust you?
Once I understand your clients, I work to understand your business and your products and services.I need to see how you fit into the stories your clients are already telling themselves.
The biggest mistake technology companies make is creating content and copy that is focused on them and not on the needs of their clients.
You need to make a business case and emotional case to your clients. They care much more about what your products and services will deliver than they do about how you will deliver it.
I make sure that your client is at the heart of everything I write for your business.